Since 1981, companies around the world have trusted Spee-Dee fillers to improve efficiency, productivity and profitability. Since the Spee-Dee volumetric cup filler was invented in the 1940s, they’ve acquired companies and integrated new technology to achieve accurate, reliable filling and weighing—every time. With simplicity in mind, and backed by a commitment to service and quality, Spee-Dee provides various filling systems for gummy and powdered nutraceutical products.
HYGIENIC, HIGH-SPEED ROTARY FILLER
Spee-Dee’s high-speed, hygienic rotary filling systems help the nutraceutical industry quickly, safely and cleanly fill powders and gummies into rigid containers of many sizes, shapes and materials.
- Ensure accurate fills with container vibrators that settle product into the container
- Achieve easier cleaning, maintenance and changeovers with tool-less change parts
- Fast, hygienic changeover with patented magnetic filling funnel that eliminates the need for fasteners
UNMATCHED STREAMING TECHNOLOGY FOR GUMMIES
Spee-Dee’s rotary filling system easily integrates with multi-head weighers and counting systems to ensure reliable fills each and every time. A Spee-Dee patent-pending baffle system helps stream gummies from the weigher to the filling system, allowing for high-speed, accurate container filling. In one installation, their gummy system is reliably filling containers up to 180 bottles/minute.
- The weigher deposits gummies into the slide ring pocket
- Pocket dividers separate the product
- Slide plate strings out gummies
- Funnel baffle removes any remaining clumps