Cartoners are offered in a variety of styles from intermittent to continuous motion, as well as side, top and end loading. Cartoners typically erect the carton from a blank, align the incoming product, load the product into the carton and seal the carton before discharging. Date code printers and other features can be integrated into the cartoner.
This is a one-off solution based on the product being loaded into the carton. Cartoning provides fast change-over times for lines that run multiple products.
- Washdown equipment available
- Designed to handle various rates
- Easily adapt to different product/carton sizes
- Gently pack a wide variety of primary packaging – such as bottles, blisters, stick packs, and sachets in folding cartons
- Date coding and vision inspection options available