Dryce is an optical sorting machine with high resolution cameras that examine the product using the "free fall double side view" system which analyses 100% of the surface of each product.
The system is specially designed to sort Dried and Frozen food products.
Dryce can dispose of colour defects, rotten produce and foreign bodies also if they are of the same colour as the good product.
A vibratory shaker built in the machine conveys the product to a vertical chute ensuring a consistent trajectory.
Dryce is available in two versions:
- 600 mm vision width;
- 96 ejection valves.
- 1200 mm vision width;
- 192 ejection valves.
Both models can be equipped with 3Way ejection system. They can have two reject systems on board to differentiate unusable produce from second quality.
VIEW THE DRYCE CATALOGUE
- High production capacity. Enables selection of large quantities of product in little time;
- Significant labour savings (up to 100% according to application);
- High levels of Quality and Safety of products selected not achievable through labour;
- Detection in real time of qualitative and quantitative data of raw material analysed;
- Automatic capture of images of rejected products and their filing for post-production analysis;
- Constant selection over time, also over 3 work shifts;
- Maintenance of high standards of hygiene thanks to the original ultra-clean design;
- Low maintenance costs;
- User-friendly software for easy use and programming.